e-mail this site
Heart Failure Awareness Materials
National Heart Failure Awareness Week:
February 9-15, 2014
The Heart Failure Society of America has produced a turnkey kit (updated 1/19/14) and supplemental materials to assist professionals in planning events related to heart failure either during National Heart Failure Awareness Week or at other times during the year.
Some of the materials, for either medical professionals or individuals, may be ordered online. Other information may be downloaded directly.
Materials that can be order online include:
- Who Is The Patient With Heart Failure - FACES Card
A 5 x 7 card which lists the symptoms and risk factors for heart failure.
Materials that can be downloaded include:
- 2014 Heart Failure Awareness Turnkey Kit (PDF 1.3 MB)
- FACES Card (Revised April 2014: PDF 1.8 MB)
- Event Announcement Template (DOC 182 KB)
- Radio PSA Template (DOC 20 KB)
- Print PSA Template (DOC 96 KB)
- Media Calendar Listing Template (DOC 175 KB)
- Sample Invitation Template (DOC 91 KB)
- Flyer Invitation Template (DOC 91 KB)
- Presentation Evaluation Form (DOC 173 KB)