e-mail this site
Heart Failure Awareness Materials
National Heart Failure Awareness Week:
February 10-16, 2013
The Heart Failure Society of America has produced a turnkey kit (updated 1/08/13) and supplemental materials to assist professionals in planning events related to heart failure either during National Heart Failure Awareness Week or at other times during the year.
Some of the materials, for either medical professionals or individuals, may be ordered online. Other information may be downloaded directly.
Materials that can be order online include:
- What You Should Know About Heart Failure: America's Silent Epidemic
Brochure which lists the causes, symptoms, risk factors and information about living with the disease. The brochure is six pages long and measures 4 x 11 inches.
- Who Is The Patient With Heart Failure - FACES Card
A 5 x 7 card which lists the symptoms and risk factors for heart failure.
Materials that can be downloaded include:
- Download all materials in one .zip file (ZIP 989 KB)
- 2013 Heart Failure Awareness Turnkey Kit (PDF 384 KB)
- FACES Card (PDF 54 KB)
- Heart Failure Brochure (PDF 116 KB)
- Event Announcement Template (DOC 182 KB)
- Radio PSA Template (DOC 20 KB)
- Print PSA Template (DOC 96 KB)
- Media Calendar Listing Template (DOC 175 KB)
- Sample Invitation Template (DOC 91 KB)
- Flyer Invitation Template (DOC 91 KB)
- Presentation Evaluation Form (DOC 173 KB)
- Slide Show - What is Heart Failure? (PPT 226 KB)