e-mail this site
Barriers to Following Your Treatment PlanYou may have trouble following your treatment plan because you may:
- Forget to take your medicines.
- Have side effects from your medicines.
- Have trouble going away from home when taking a diuretic (water pill).
- Have trouble paying for your pills.
- Have to get up at night to go to the bathroom.
- Lack time or energy to exercise.
- Be unable to cook.
- Be unable to find the recommended foods or discover they cost too much money.
- Have temptations and cravings that get you off your diet.
- Feel overwhelmed or depressed.